197 views
2.5

I called them today - Sept 26th, after purchasing their service for weekly money calls on Sept 10th. I understood that there was a 30 day money back guarantee for their service if not happy for any reason. When I spoke to Myles he said that I have to pay the full year first and then request the refund. Also, he said that I was on a 3 month payment plan not 1 year.

I will be calling my CC company for a chargeback.

These guys are expensive and the option trades came late as well as the exit trades. I lost money on the trades that I placed with them.

They are constantly sending you emails to upgrade you for other expensive services, e.g. the Black Diamond Club costs $6,995 !!!!

Do not use these guys, there are other less expensive and better services out there.

Product or Service Mentioned: Money Map Press Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Money Map Press Cons: Solicitation to sell more high priced programs, Recommendations and price.

Location: Saint John, New Brunswick

Comments

Right now I feel like the perch that took the bug jucie worm on the sharp hook..................Ed

Thanks for taking the time to review your experience with Money Map Press and Weekly Money Call. I would love the opportunity to investigate your feedback further and review your account to discuss your options.

For our elite trading services we normally offer a one year performance guarantee and not a general 30 day trial period. I'm very sorry to hear about the losses you are mentioning, do you have the text alerts set up in your account? Since these trades are very time sensitive it is helpful to have these additional text alerts to notify you for each new trade or follow-up alert. I would be more than happy to discontinue the promotional emails on your account to make your inbox more manageable so you only receive actionable information.

Please could you contact me at mmpresolutions@***.com or call our resolution team at 1-66*-***-****? We'll work with you to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Thank you, Paul L. Money Map Press