234 views
4.6

i dont have a bank account and cant afford to do this .passport fellows and fast fortune started on the 11/12/18.order number 2093**** code LTGTU415.I USED MY VISA DEBIT CARD.prepaid. phillipmorford@***.com.

i have no way of transfering money to a broker they wont accept my card. so i need my money back. thank you anyways maybe later i can get a bank account to do this,but for now i cant. i gave you the information i was sent when i paid for this.

thank you very much Phillip Morford .............i dont know what else im suppose to say. this is what pissis people off one two three four five six seven eight nine ten eleven twelve thrirteen fourteen fifteen sixteen seventeen eightteen

Money Map Press Pros: Alerts and videos, Interesting, Description of returns, Alerts, 2 other subscription.

Location: 16 W Madison St, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA

Comments

Hi Phillip, I understand you are requesting to cancel your Passport Fellowship membership and I’m sorry it wasn’t the right fit for you at this time. For security reasons, we are unable to process any cancellations via email or third party website.

In order to cancel your service with us, please call us at 1-88*-***-**** or 1-44*-***-****. We are available Monday – Friday between the hours of 8 am - 5 pm EST.

@MoneyMapPressResolutions

That’s a pain in my but to talk on phone while I’m working

Money Map Press Reviews