2.8
Style and Design

Several years ago I signed up for their all-inclusive membership. The only exceptions were to be micro-companies or ones needing qualified investors.

When I tried to access Night Trader (a new service at the time), I was told that elite services were not included, even though my list of subscriptions covered under Passport Club includes Night Trader. I ended up paying for it, but when I questioned them again last week, telling them that Night Trader was listed as a service that was included, I was told that that was only for members in the "new" Passport Club, not the original one.

If I didn't have to pay the fee for Night Trader, I would have come out with a profit of $1,610.40. As it stands I lost ~$400.

Product or Service Mentioned: Money Map Press Passport Select Subscription.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: That passport club is no longer all-inclusive, Even though that is how they originally marketed it.

• Passport Club Not As Marketed

Comments

MoneyMapPressResolutions
Money Map Press Verified Representative

Hi there, Thanks for taking the time to review Money Map Press. We have multiple tiers of our exclusive bundled memberships and over the years we have adjusted and omitted some of these membership plans.

Our Passport Club membership includes lifetime access to all of our Newsletters and Trading Services. Our Passport Club Elite package provides access to all the above, as well as our Elite services such as Night Trader, Zenith Trading Circle and Weekly Money Call. I'm sorry if you feel misled from the promotions and marketing of our services. I would be more than happy to review your account to see if you are eligible for any additional preferred member benefits and discounts.

Please feel free to reach me at mmpresolutions@gmail.com at your earliest convenience.

Kind regards, Paul L. Money Map Press