2.0
Style and Design

I started out with Money Map Press in 2016.at the time i had $6900 in a TD Ameritrade account which had sat there for a number of years after losing about $20K on options.

Money Map Press made a recommendation on Nvidia and I put the $6900 into that. I actually doubled my money on the stock and made money on a few good recommendations from Money Map Press. By the end of 2016 my account was up to 25K. After the beginning of the year everything turned to ***.

I had at least 8 consecutive bad recommendations that turned my $25K into $1K. I have struggled ever since trying to dig myself out of the hole but it is almost impossible when you have lost 95% of your trading capital. I opened a second account and funded it with $5K. I fell for the hype that a stock BLCM was about to "explode" in price.

It has gone down almost 25% since I bought it. Fortunately i was able to offset this with some options on gold that I researched myself. It seems that every once in a while Money Map Press writes a report that hypes a stock and makes it sound as if you can eventually make ten or twenty times your money. This entices people to spend almost $2000 on one of their services so you can get the name of the stock.

Supposedly they limit the number of new subscribers to 500. In reality there probably is no limit on the number of new subscribers. Why turn away more money? I should have learned my lesson prior to to this.

The same thing happened with another stock, LIXXF, which supposedly was set to go way up. After about nine months the stock is trading about 10% lower that what I bought it for. Fortunately, I got out of it months ago but still at a loss. Overall, between the loss of original trading capital and almost $6000 I spent on subscription fees, I am down about $13,000 in the last year.

The only positive i have from all of this is that I have learned quite a lot. Enough that I can probably start to make a little money on my own.

The down side is that it takes a lot of time on research along with some luck.The research on good trades is what I paid Money Map Press to do and they failed me.

Review about: Money Map Press Passport Select Subscription.

Reason of review: Emails of concerns are never answered on a personal basis. All you get is an basic form letter reply..

Preferred solution: I expect real integrity from everyone that i deal with. I no longer trust any of the recommendations that I get. or once I would love to see an apology for a bad recommendation not just "close out the trade at market price"..

I liked: Trade alerts sent to my cell phone.

Had an Experience with Money Map Press?

Comments