128 views

Started with them last month, first five trades went down the drain. Trades: JNJ, silver , gold, Netflix, all a zero return.

I can pick losers on my own for free. Waste of time, and money.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding Money Map Press. With all trading services, no recommendation is guaranteed, as nothing involving securities is a sure thing.

Due to the volatile trading nature of options, this is why we provide a trial period or a 1-year performance guarantee with the majority of our services. We would be happy to go over the promotion and order form you signed up with to clarify these policies. I am extremely sorry to hear about your experience as we at Money Map Press take your satisfaction very seriously. I would be happy to answer any of your questions about our services, including reviewing exit strategies to ensure your success.

If you have any questions or would like to share more about your experience with us, our Concierge team is available Monday through Friday 9 AM - 5 PM EST and can be reached at 1-88*-***-****. If you would prefer to email our resolution team, please feel free to do so at mmpresolutions@***.com.

Money Map Press Reviews