False and fraudulent advertising I bought into it and spent almost $1000 and I was under the impression because it said for her year subscription! But then they gave me a telephone call telling me that that was only for three months!!

At that point in time I told him I wanted to cancel everything and they went and canceled it they told me and would give me a full refund! But then I only got $249 back when I called him asking what was going on with the rest of my money they told me I can’t be refunded for that! I asked them why and they said they don’t refund on that aspect of it with the money monthly press or monthly alert and something else even though when I read through the things it said a 60 day moneyback guarantee! Otherwise I would’ve never spent that money who would pay $800-850 for a three month subscription or something if you weren’t guaranteed to get your money back if you don’t make anything!

Also it seems like you would get the reports after stuff happen which did not give me time to make any money off of it then! Also the guy told me the money back guarantee was only on the nova X report which I know for a fact it said it with the other stuff I purchased that is why I say false advertising and fraudulent advertising nobody should ever invest in this! And the also the guy told me the money back guarantee was only on the Nova ex report which I know for a fact it said it with the other stuff I purchased that is why I say false advertising and fraudulent advertising nobody should ever invest in this!

And If there is a lawsuit against them please get a hold of me because I want my money back! Also I wish I would’ve kept the email about it where it said about the guarantee but who keeps all the emails for more than two months it sucks because after I canceled my subscription and was told I was getting my money back I raced everything and about two days ago I am teed all my trash out so I do not have a copy of the email where it stated this anymore but they never said to me that I was not receiving all of my money back when I was on the phone with them the first time they told me I would be getting a full refund and then I had to check my bank account and found out I did not receive a full refund which really made me upset!

Product or Service Mentioned: Money Map Press Publishing Service Advertisement.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

OtherDingo300
#1619789

I ve lost about $40K just with Keith Fitzgerald..I need help finding others to

MoneyMapPressResolutions
Money Map Press Verified Representative

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to review Money Map Press. I'm very sorry to hear about your experience and that you weren't issued the full refund for the service you discontinued.

I would like to review your account to see if there were any errors on our end, as well as review the guarantee's and price points from the original promotion you signed up under. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at mmpresolutions@gmail.com.

We'll work with you to resolve these issues as quickly as possible. Looking forward to hearing from you.