1.1K views
2.1
Style and Design

I was inducted to buy one of their overpriced advisory services with a guarantee to gladly refund my money with in thirty days if dissatisfied for any reason. Their representative lied about the offer and even after submitting written documentation of the offer refused to refund my money.

I have filed a dispute with my credit card company. They will fill your e-mail in box with 10 to 15 emails a day. I have not contacted them to ask to be spared the marketing emails yet. So far I have asked for a receipt for other services I have purchased from them and they politely agree to send it right out.

After multiple requests still no receipt.

Even though they have some very a few good advisors the whole business model stinks and is very poorly run. Mike Ward is either incompetent or dishonest.

Review about: Money Map Press Zenith Trading Circle Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Monetary Loss: $1950.

I liked: Some of the advisors investment themes, Interesting, Trade alerts sent to my cell phone.

I didn't like: Shameless hype and marketing, Disgusting, Solicitation to sell more high priced programs, Hidden advertisement and hidden sale pitch.

Comments

CookedTapir925

Yes, you're 100% right in everything you experienced. One little fun memory I have that happened right after I bought the $1995 Money Call program was I got an urgent phone call saying to call them immediately - so I did.

I called them back right away thinking something happened with my payment but all they wanted to do is upgrade me on a subscription that I had previously bought!!!

I wanted to reach through the phone and, well......... I was so pissed.