Style and Design

night trader is a complete ripoff and a scam. they twist their numbers to meet their performance.

I don't know how they manipulate their numbers but the portfolio I started after joining the Night Trader is worth 9% of what I started with, yet they claim they met their performance and refund is not available. this is a complete scam.

James

Product or Service Mentioned: Money Map Press Night Trader Subscription.

Preferred solution: please provide a refund of $2000 as it was promised..

I didn't like: Company is a scam.

• Shameless Hype And Marketing

Comments

MoneyMapPressResolutions
Money Map Press Verified Representative

Hi James, Thank you for taking the time to review Money Map Press. I'm sorry to hear about your experience with Night Trader.

Our goal is for subscribers to profit from all of our recommendations and it’s upsetting to see the losses you’re mentioning. I would be more than happy to go over our performance tracker as well as discuss the performance guarantee from the original order form and terms of agreement. The performance is based off of both the conditional stock recommendations as well as the options trades. We can go over the numbers and our entry prices for any position you would like to review.

I assure you that we are not a scam and we would not like to be represented as one by any of our clients. Again, our sincerest apologies for the results you saw after using our program. We value and consider all feedback so we can find ways to improve. If you have any questions or would like to share more about your experience, please feel free to contact me personally at mmpresolutions@gmail.com.

Kind regards, Paul L. Money Map Press