321 views
5.0

I've been a member of Money Map Press and Money Calendar Pro for about three months. I've consistently been making 34% on my money by taking all of Toms recommendations.

I don't get involved in any kind of software issues as mentioned by some of you reviewers or any IT issues. There is no software program associated with the service I have subscribed for in any way shape or form. I get trade recommendations weekly in my inbox and have been taking all of those trades. It really is that simple.

During that time I have risked approximately $19,000.00. I have gained $8,774.00 and lost $2,320.00 for a net gain of $6,404.00.

6,404/19,000 = %34. My risk per trade has been from $180.00 to $1,700.00.

Product or Service Mentioned: Money Map Press Subscription.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

I’d like to thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Money Map Press and Money Calendar Pro! You provided meaningful feedback and we are thrilled to hear that your experience matched your expectations.

The feedback is so constructive, I’d like to ask your permission to use your comment as a testimonial and pass it along to Tom and his Editorial team! We currently have a few promo codes available for our newest Trading Services and I’d love to offer you a preferred member discount on these products! I’d also love to schedule a call and follow up with you if you have any more feedback you would like to provide. You can reach me at 1-66*-***-**** Monday through Friday 9 AM- 5 PM EST or via email at: plamdin@***.com.

I look forward to hearing from you! Thanks, Paul L Money Map Press