After subscribing to "Zenith Trading Circle" of "Money Map Press" I was getting recommendations which turned out into a disaster. Once I decided to cancel my subscription within "money back guaranteed 90 days", they don´t reply to emails (wrote in total 7 emails to them - 4 through their web page; 3 from my email account).

When calling they allegedly held a meeting and nobody is available. It looks like a scam and I´m no longer amused. I wrote to their manager Michael Lewitt with no avail.

Everybody from "Money Map Press" seems to be in hiding. There is total silence on their part yet I´m still receiving email trade alerts from them as if nothing ever happened.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of bad advice and terrible customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of money map press zenith trading circle subscription. Money Map Press needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned money map press zenith trading circle subscription in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Money Map Press.

Comments

MoneyMapPress
Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1268822
Money Map Press Verified Representative

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am sorry to hear you were having difficulty contacting our Customer Service team.

Were you able to get your subscription cancelled? Please feel free to email me directly at memberservices@moneymappress.com I would be happy to look into your account!

I look forward to your email.

Best,

Ava

Member Services Relations

***, sounds like me, just canceled today, same program, being a bust, but for the first part of the morning had "were unavailable in a meeting call back later" kinda thing,( was 10:24 am pst, by 11 am I got through) I canceled, said refund on card in 5-7 buisness days, I think im going to call back and have them email me saying they have confirmed canceled just so I dont get screwed

MoneyMapPress
to Bri Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1268824
Money Map Press Verified Representative

Hi Bri,

I am glad to hear you were able to get in touch with our Customer Service team. Have you received your refund?

If you need anything, please feel free to contact me directly at memberservices@moneymappress.com. Our subscribers' satisfaction is important to us!

Best,