291 views

Hello,

I joined back in Dec 19 2017. Paid $2995.00 with $5000.00 account. loss a little more than half my account. His trade notifications seemed late. Late on the break out going up or break going down . I did call and ask for a refund. They advised (NO) due to agreement of one year. So No refund. Although I have read some people have

gotten refunds.

Night trader says they are up when the report cards come out ,but it shows almost all plays in red.

So if there is a class action lawsuit. and an attorney will pick this up. Please advise me.

Kathy , mekat.thatsme@***.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Money Map Press Night Trader Subscription.

Location: Paso Robles, California

Comments

Hi Kathy, Thank you for taking the time to review Money Map Press. I’m sorry to hear about your experience with Night Trader.

Our goal is for subscribers to profit from all of our recommendations and it’s upsetting to see the losses you’re mentioning. We would be happy to go over the performance tracker for Night Trader and review the performance guarantee based refund that was stated on the original order form.

I was unable to locate your account from the email address provided above. Please contact me with your account information at your earliest convenience at mmpresolutions@***.com so we can find a satisfactory resolution.

Money Map Press Reviews