260 views
5.0

I like the service . You have to study on the Options Trading as much as you can .

Did you think you were just going to get handed a basket of money and not research each and every lead Tom gave you... If it was that easy we all would be very well off. This is a great service and I had to study the videos all over the internet not just Tom give me leads to execute. People have the impession that its a quick Get Rich Program ..

It is NOT... I am only doing this a short while and I am up $1000.00 So anyone out there who is reading this do not be discouraged as this program Works .. Yes it Works Great .. BUT ..

You need to put in STUDY TIME... Good Luck And Great Trading ... Mike Stone Also the Customer Service is up to Par with my standards.. They are very knowledgable and always willing to help me ...

So STOP complaining and Study your Options Videos and buy any and ALL options books or get to your local library.. AND ..

DO NOT GIVE UP.... Like

Product or Service Mentioned: Money Map Press Fast Fortune Club Subscription.

Reason of review: Reliable warranty.

Location: Babylon, New York

Comments

#1954801

You mean that ridiculous options video from Tom Gentile thats included with FFC. So far Toms gave me about 12 and 10 were LOSERS/2 were small gains. The guy doesn't care about his customers money or how much they lose listening to his ***

“These Flipping Stocks Strategies Helped Make Me a Multimillionaire… Now I’m Going to Hand Them to You on a Silver Platter.”

That's just the point. You are paying for a service that claims to be 90$ accurate.

And they overcharge by 500% for it. If you are going to do all your own work, what's the point of over paying for crap?

Hi Mike, Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Money Map Press. We truly appreciate your constructive feedback and the 5-star rating!

You seem to have hit the nail on the head with your response. You must approach all worthwhile endeavors with a student mentality and the willingness to step out of your comfort zone to succeed and achieve your goals. If you want to be a successful options trader, you must study and put in the work to get there. It is very gratifying to see our clients succeed by applying the knowledge they have learned from our services and the trade recommendations.

We appreciate your optimistic outlook and hope that more of our clients can share this hopeful, determined perspective. Thanks again for your feedback, Mike.

5-star customers deserve 5-star service. “I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it.” – Thomas Jefferson

@MoneyMapPressResolutions

Mike will learn what everyone else has learned, he will just have to lose a lot more first. Either that or he is just a shill for MMP.

Money Map Press Reviews