1.4
Style and Design
Poster increased review rating.

Zenith Trading Circle makes outrageous claims of 44% per day returns.It is VERY unclear that there is no guarantee.

Once they get your money, you have been scammed. You see a number of stocks that the fraud claims are going to be bankrupt soon. Every single one is UP. The first two recommendations that I was privy to, were both money losers.

The first one lost 95% and the second one is likely to do the same. The Motley Fool, a highly respected service, just recommended buying LULU that Shah claims is going under. The only thing you get from Money Map Press is a daily solicitation from Mike Ward to buy into some other service of theirs that will make you rich. You are better off buying lottery tickets with your $2000 than subscribing to Zenith Trading Circle.

At least with the lottery, you will only lose $2000.For the health of your bank account stay very clear of Money Map Press!!!!

Review about: Money Map Press Zenith Trading Circle Subscription.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

I didn't like: Solicitation to sell more high priced programs, Promotion is ultra misleading.

Had an Experience with Money Map Press?

Comments