337 views

Update by user Aug 08, 2018

I am again requesting a full refund of my subscription fee of $1950. Let me know how Money Map wants to proceed. Thanks.

Original review posted by user Jul 09, 2018

I bought an options trading subscription to Zenith because the agreement stated that if the recommended trades were not successful, Zenith would refund the $1950 subscription fee at the end of the year.

At the end of 2017, I reported to Zenith that I had lost more than 75% of my funds on the recommended trades and was requesting a refund. However, Zenith refused to refund $1950 for the subscription and told me they could only offer a free subscription to High Velocity.

I explained that I did not want another subscription from Money Map Press because I had no confidence in their recommendations and only wanted a full refund of the subscription fee of $1950 + $2560 in trade losses.

Overall, I made 19 trades based on the recommendations provided by Zenith and High Velocity and lost money on 71% of the trades.

I am again requesting a full refund of my subscription fee of $1950.

Let me know how Money Map wants to proceed. Thanks.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

•Money Map Is A Fraud

Product or Service Mentioned: Money Map Press Zenith Trading Circle Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Location: 16 W Madison St, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA

Comments

Thank you for taking the time to review Money Map Press. I am very sorry to hear about your experience with Zenith Trading Circle.

We always want our subscribers to profit from our recommendations and it is upsetting to see the losses you are mentioning. Due to the volatile nature of trading options, this is why we provide a 1-year performance guarantee with the majority of our trading services. We would be happy to go over the promotion and order form you used to sign up in order to clarify these policies. Again, our sincerest apologies for the results you saw after using our program.

We value and consider all feedback so we can find ways to improve. If you have any questions or would like to share more about your experience with our newsletters and services, feel free to contact me personally at mmpresolutions@***.com.

Money Map Press Reviews