1.1
Style and Design

5 years ago I subscribed to money map press, after a year i called and cancelled and they said they cancelled it but asked if I would like to receive the free version and reluctantly said ok. So since then I had been receiving what I thought was the free version, NOT!!!

I JUST found out they have been charging me every year but I never seen it whenever I checked until about a week ago and seen they charged me $79 for their subscription, so I cancelled on the 12th of sept 2016.

Called back today and found the still haven't cancelled my subscription. Spoke with an agent explanimg the scenario over the last 5 yrs and she took it personal, became irradiated when I asked for corporate number and said I would have to call back tomorrow for that to be connected directly.

He also said she seen where I had called on the 11th and that they had not cancelled it.

Review about: Money Map Press Subscription.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

MoneyMapPress
Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1224745
Money Map Press Verified Representative

Thank you for taking the time to review Money Map Press. I am truly sorry to see that you are having difficulty cancelling your subscription with us.

I would be happy to resolve this issue but will need your account information in order to do so.

Could you please email me directly at memberservices@moneymappress.com?

I look forward to your email and resolving this for you.

Kind Regards,

Ava

Member Services Relations

Money Map Press

Arvada, Colorado, United States #1223235

Same thing happened to me. They agreed to refund the most recent charge but refused all others.

So, they agreed there was reason to refund...

but refused to refund all. Stinks!