448 views

I lost all my trading money in 5 months of selective trading his recommendations. I could not trade each one because of limited funds available.

His claim was that you would make $191,000 in one year of trading his Command Grid of Turbo stocks. He used both actual stock trades but bet heavily on Options. His caveat was that you needed to trade each recommendation using $5,000 per trade. It would require over $100,000 in your trading acct just to keep up with the trades, and that if some of those recommended stocks made money.

In the END you will have little or nothing left in that account. I wrote several emails to their Customer Service site but never received a reply. I took the advice of another "reviewer" and filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau of Baltimore, MD. I asked for a complete return of my subscription fee of $2250.

I got that fee back within 5 days.

So for those who have had as bad a time trying to make a buck using his system and losing all or most of your trading money, try the BBB. It worked for me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Money Map Press Night Trader Subscription.

Comments

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Money Map Press. I'm very sorry to hear about the losses you experienced during your time with the Night Trader trading service.

Within the Night Trader FAQ Chris suggests using 2% of your overall capital per trade and he never specifies a dollar amount for each trade, since he can't know each clients specific risk tolerance or the size of their trading account. Our goal is for subscribers to profit from all of our recommendations and it’s upsetting to see the losses you’re mentioning. Again, our sincerest apologies for the results you saw after using our program.

We value and consider all feedback so we can find ways to improve. If you have any questions or would like to share more about your experience with our newsletters and services, feel free to contact me personally at mmpresolutions@***.com.

Money Map Press Reviews