343 views

The night Trader is nothing but a scam and is nothing what it claims. My initial cost plus the money I have lost isn’t enough for them I just got a notice there planning on charging me a second year the same fee.

I am looking into this to see what tricks they are pulling and what I have to do to keep these thieves from steeling my money agaln. Stay away at all cost.

Product or Service Mentioned: Money Map Press Night Trader Subscription.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Location: San Francisco, California

Comments

I agree SCAM and they don't honor their guarantees.

Thank you for taking the time to review Money Map Press. I am very sorry to hear about your experience with The Night Trader.

We would be more than happy to discontinue the automatic renewal for your Night Trader subscription so you are not billed for an additional year of the service. Please give us a call at 1-88*-***-**** so we can adjust your account settings.

We are available Monday-Friday between 8 am-5 pm est. If you have any questions or would like to share more about your experience with our newsletters and services, feel free to contact me personally at mmpresolutions@***.com.

Money Map Press Reviews