I joined the MMP Passport Club to trade options only in Jan 2018. I placed right at 200 trades in 2018 from 6 of the 13 services in the Passport Club.

Limiting each trade to between $500-$1000. I had realized losses of $20,632. I stopped trading Chris Johnson's Seismic Trader and DR Barton's Stealth Trader in August. I stuck with Tom Gentile's Money Calendar Pro through the end of the year but his recommendations didn't hold up to the December bear market.

I don't believe this type of service is nimble enough to adapt to a volatile market with regards to options trading. I would NOT recommend.

Comments

MoneyMapPressResolutions
Money Map Press Verified Representative

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to review Money Map Press. I am very sorry to hear about your experience with our options trading services.

Our goal is for subscribers to profit from all of our recommendations and it’s upsetting to see the losses you’re mentioning. We value and consider all feedback so we can find ways to improve. I would like to offer you a complimentary subscription to a different service if you are interested in reviewing any of our other trading services. If you have any questions or would like to share more about your experience with our newsletters and services, feel free to contact me personally at mmpresolutions@gmail.com.

Kind Regards, Paul L. Money Map Press