269 views
2.3

I also purchased the Night Trader with the promise of significant, consistent gains. There was just one loss after the other consistently.

I requested a refund but was refused. I contacted my credit card company and was unable to get the matter resolved because of the type of business they are running. Although we all know that there is risk of losses no-one expected losses to that degree. So in addition to being stuck with a credit card debt we were losing money daily in our trading account.

I am deeply dissatisfied with the service that was provided.

The cost was $2200 and my losses were over $3000. There should be a class action filed against this company as most (if not all)subscribers are disappointed with the Night Trader.

Product or Service Mentioned: Money Map Press Night Trader Subscription.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Money Map Press Pros: Nova-x with michael robinson.

Money Map Press Cons: Customer service or quality of the product, Make it impossible to cancel, Worst i have ever seen, False advertising - wasted my valuable time.

Location: Kissimmee, Florida

Comments

Thank you for taking the time to review Money Map Press. I am very sorry to hear about your experience with The Night Trader.

Our goal is for subscribers to profit from all of our recommendations and it’s upsetting to see the losses you’re mentioning. We would be happy to go over the one-year performance guarantee for this service or switch you into a different trading service if you would like. Again, our sincerest apologies for the results you saw after using our program. We value and consider all feedback so we can find ways to improve.

If you have any questions or would like to share more about your experience with our newsletters and services, feel free to contact me personally at mmpresolutions@***.com. You may also reach me at 1-88*-***-**** Monday through Friday 9 am- 5 pm.

Money Map Press Reviews