550 views
Resolved
1.2

Update by user Jan 15, 2019

Got a refund of the subscription fee.

Update by user Jan 15, 2019

After calling and letting them know I posted on this site and on other social media and that I would keep posting, I actually got a refund of the subscription price! I was pleasantly surprised.

Update by user Dec 21, 2018

The total Monetary loss was 3,150 not 3. Don't know why it came through that way and I can't edit it.

Original review posted by user Dec 20, 2018

I contacted them 3 times. The first time I was told I needed to wait until my year was up to try and get my money back.

The second time, after my 1 year was up, I was told the results weren't ready and I needed to call back 2-3 weeks later. So I called and was told they 'surpassed' their performance guarantee which was that with a $5,000 investment they could grow it to $174,000 in one year. There is no way they made that guarantee.They had to place calls & puts. Well for one call or a put I would have had to invest an additional $10,000.

So it appears as though the guarantee isn't based on a single investment of $5,000 which is what you are lead to believe.

So not only did I lose my subscription fee of $2,250 I also lost about $900 before I decided to pull out of the market and that this was a scam. I would like the subscription fee of $2,250 back as I believe I was mislead.

Product or Service Mentioned: Money Map Press Night Trader Subscription.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Money Map Press Cons: Guarantee was misleading.

Location: Woburn, Massachusetts

Comments

total bs wont allow you to get in when they do tell you to get out and your not even close to doubling your money not even allowed to trade in alpha 9 cause you dont have enough money in your brokerage account been with them 2 months only 2 trades made it lost on all other ones please people do not get into this rip off

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to review Money Map Press. I'm very sorry to hear about your experience with Night Trader.

Our goal is for subscribers to profit from all of our recommendations and its upsetting to see the losses you're mentioning. We have responded to your request from our personal resolutions account to resolve this issue for you. We hope that this resolution is satisfactory and again we apologize for the negative experience you encountered while utilizing our trading service. If you have any questions or would like to share more about your experience, feel free to contact me personally at mmpresolutions@***.com.

Kind regards, Paul L. Money Map Press

All that and you never told us ignorant uninformed *** and trolls who or what the company is or does or is supposed to do. It reads as if your greed exceeded your common sense whatever it is you're writing about.

@PissedConsumer1616286

They are a stock advisement company. They give you recommendations of what and when to buy and sell and promise to turn 5000 investment into 174000 in one year.

@PissedConsumer1616286

They are a stock advisement company. They give you recommendations for a subscription price of 2250 and promise to turn a 5000 investment into 174000.

I wish I had found this site before I invested but I was sucked in by the slick sales pitch. Thought he really knew what he was doing. So yes Anonymous, jokes on me and I did think (again stupid me) that they would honor their guarantee, but they won't.

My loss was 3,150. I hope to save other investors money.

Money Map Press Reviews