1.1
Style and Design

This is a scam. You might have two persons that know to do the service, but the rest is totally useful.

I Asked for my money bak and they declined. Their track is hitting 2 out of 10 trades, but the two trades is not even that good.

Keep away from them it is not legit.

The zenith trading circle might be good and the welocity profits as well.

But most important keep away from the nighttrader. Thats BS.

It seems that they never do refunds either, and their customerservice is bad. Expensive club that you would get nothing out of.

The proclaimed best pattern trader in us is also in the subscribtion and his advices is really bad.

Keep away from them

Product or Service Mentioned: Money Map Press Night Trader Subscription.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Night trader advertisement after logging on to site, Disgusting, False advertising - wasted my valuable time, Return policy not upheld.

Company wrote 0 private and 3 public responses to the review from Feb 23.

Comments

Total ***

Yes. All of their services is a scam

Callthe 1888 # to get full refund.

I want to thank everyone for their warnings. I'm desperate for money now, having been sick & scanned out of my home & other things. I can't thank you enuf!

Thank you so much. I'm on disability and I've never been so broke in my life.

I'm trying to find a way to make money because I will be off disability soon and too old for ppl to hire. --65+

Lost thousands with Night Trader on 8 out of 9 trades first month. Complaint got me a credit to join Tom Gentile Weekly Money Call.

First trade from him lost 80%. Amazing how ring leader Keith Fritz-Gerald ends up on FBN on a regular basis.

Keep away from them.

Money Map Press Verified Representative

Hi there,I wanted to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding Money Map Press.With all trading services, no recommendation is guaranteed, as nothing involving securities is a sure thing. Due to the volatile trading nature of options, this is why we provide a 1-year guarantee with the majority of our option services.

We would be happy to go over the promotion and order form you used to sign up in order to clarify these policies.I am extremely sorry to hear about your experience, as we at Money Map Press take your satisfaction very seriously.

I will be forwarding your feedback to Chris and his team. I would be happy to answer any of your questions about our services, as well as review our exit strategies to ensure your success.If you have any questions or would like to share more about your experience with us, please feel free to do so at dholland@moneymappress.com .

to MoneyMapPressResolutions #1440106

I tryed for a refund an got rejected. In one year they will not gain the loss I've got on 10 trades.

What is the gararnee? Money back?Hope for an answer soon.BT

to bt.bech_73 #1441146
Money Map Press Verified Representative

Hi again, Bt.Bech_73,I would be happy to discuss your money back guarantee by email if you would like. We have different guarantees based on when you purchased the subscription.

So, in order to avoid any confusion with the other members of this website, would you mind emailing me directly at dholland@moneymappress.com?

This is the best way to determine your account status/renewal dates/guarantees, as I can subjectively and personally answer any questions you may have. Thank you so much for your patience!Dan

to MoneyMapPressResolutions #1441153

I called you last week and you told me NO!Thats not disussing the issue. You are avoiding it. This is not a legit firm.

to MoneyMapPressResolutions #1441241

Your email is not right. Please give up your real email.

This is looking more and morre suspicioucs.

I expect a fast response. If not I am contacting the SEC.Bjorn Tore

to MoneyMapPressResolutions #1441147

But you dont cancel anything. Thats why it is not thrustworty.

Hopless customer service and they have no clue.

It is very sad!!!!I think the advicors are beaten up by the market an try to make some last bucks. Very dissapointing.

to MoneyMapPressResolutions #1441151

Hi,I tryed to speak to one of your representatives and they told me no refunds at all. This is BS an keep away from them.

to Bjorn Tore #1441160
Money Map Press Verified Representative

Hi Bjorn,Would you please contact me by email? I can certainly help you if you'd like.

Again, my email address is dholland@moneymappress.com. I specialize in conflict resolution and would be more than happy to help. We could have this issue resolved by the end of the day if you have the time.

Like I said in the previous post, each promotion has a subjective refund policy, and I cannot make any blanket statements online. I am so sorry if this displeases you, but I promise I can inform you with the utmost clarity if you simply send me an email.Thanks so much!Dan