Style and Design

Last summer I made the mistake of ordering Tom Gentiles Money Calendar alert. Where Tom guarantees he'll double your money 20 times by the end of the year.

After spending over $1200 on the subscription I lost 100% on 8 out of 9 trades. All the while seeing adds saying how Tom as won 10 trades in a row. Obviously complete lies. When the one trade paid off I got an email from Tom saying how great the play was and asking everyone to send him a report on how great they did, but of course on all the loses we heard from him.

Since Money Map has a money back guarantee I called and asked for my money back, but was told that I signed up for a special rate which didn't qualify for the money back guarantee, but I could apply the money to another service. I then made another mistake of moving to the Zenith trading circle. There are many other reviews on here talking about how that service is. Michael Lewitt was probably the worst I've seen.

I lost on 9 out 10 again, I still have positions that I can't sell since they have no value. Again the worst was getting emails from Michael saying how stupid everyone else was, that's why his positions weren't going the direction he predicted. Money map continues to offer the service with a different analyst, yet they have the same qualifications as Lewitt, the Z score etc. Again obvious lies.

Every time I wrote complaining about the services I received emails saying I needed to stay in the positions because Michael had a calculated plan to get us maximum profits.

Overall I'm out thousands. Stay away for all their services.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 27, 2017.

Comments