2.2K views

I've subscribed and followed Money Map Press and the Energy Advantage newsletters for 5+years. In that time I purchased only their most highly touted picks.

A few were sold at small losses, but the two most highly touted, SUNE and LINC cost me and my son over $20k. No sooner have them finished pitching them than the company is indicted, delisted or investigated, going to near zero in a day or so. Other picks they 'prudently' advise a 30% 'stop-loss' sell order GTC. This seems to be the ONLY target they consistently hit.

If they could only get this fail rate up from their 80% rate to 100%, you could trade against their recommendations and make a fortune.

Unfortunately, occasionally their trades do work out in spite of their best efforts to loose you a consistent 30%. Beware.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of bad advice. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of money map press nova-x report subscription and associated monetary loss in the amount of $9000. Money Map Press needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned money map press nova-x report subscription in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Money Map Press.

Comments

MoneyMapPress
Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1190185
Money Map Press Verified Representative

Thank you for taking the time to review Money Map Press. I am really sorry to hear about your experience with our services.

We always want our subscribers to profit from our recommendations.

Again, our sincere apologies. We value and consider all feedback so we can find ways to improve.

If you have any questions or would like to share more about your experience with our newsletters and services, feel free to contact our Concierge team. They can be reached at 1-888-384-8339.