1.3
Style and Design

They will promise you a trial period yet will charge your card for year/s to come regardless what you tell them. Their advice is shitty, I lost a ton of money.

They talk with confidence and deliver little. typical wall street. stay away and give your money to charity much better use of it. They will promise you a trial period yet will charge your card for year/s to come regardless what you tell them.

Their advice is shitty, I lost a ton of money. They talk with confidence and deliver little.

I didn't like: Being ignored after requesting a refund, I lost on all of my trades with zenith and high velocity, Hidden advertisement and hidden sale pitch.

Comments

Per their comment. I was late 4 days at the end of "extended trial period" of year 1.

BUT that was not the issue. I made it clear that after year 1 I am not interested in continuing. Little did you know come year 2 they charged me again for the second time.

with NO authorization whats so ever. Now I am wasting time with the CC company to get the charge reversed because these guys are fighting this simple fact.

MoneyMapPressResolutions
Money Map Press Verified Representative

Hello,

I wanted to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am sorry to hear your experience with us was not so positive.

I’m also very sorry to hear that Zenith Trading Circle provided poor performance that amounted to negative gains. We are always sure to include information about trial periods in our order forms. Due to our policy, we are unable to provide refunds after a trial period ends.

Would you be interested in working on this together?

I would be happy to personally manage your account and come to the best possible solution that makes you happy!

Again, I apologize for any of our recommendations that ended up in negative gains. We always want our subscribers to be successful with our recommendations. If you have any more questions or would like to share more about your experience, I would like personally extend my help.

Please feel free to contact me at dholland@moneymappress.com

Best regards.