247 views

Only rated a 1 because a zero is not an option. No need to wait for Travis’ take…Stay Away. Personally lost 83.7% by the way Mr. Johnson calculates returns, but honestly I am down 24% real money + the subscription cost of which I have no prospects of ever gaining that much money from this system. You see an Alert only comes After a stock has already risen 25% over the past 5 trading days. There in I think lies the problem with anyone making money. Buy that time “short sells” come into the mix and is probably where NT is actually making his money!

Here are some of the “Night Trader’s” sales pitches:

1. In the sales pitch video he claims to be related to a long line of engineers, one of whom, a Swiss engineer, developed the Command Grid trading system.

2. We target simple Turbo Stocks that are in the GREEN ZONE on the Command Grid. Follow along with that, and we’ll make a fortune.

3. The power of the Night Trade, a special kind of order that takes just 5 minutes of your time has the potential to make you 50%, 100%, or even 125% profit by the NEXT MORNING!

4. Just sit back, wait for profits, enter a new position later on.

5. Claims he can turn a $5000 trading account into $174,500 by the end of one year or you get your money back. (That works out to a profit of $695/day for each of the year’s 251 trading days.)

6. I’m on pace to see total winning gains of 3390% per year.

7. I plan on giving you absolute freedom and making you rich enough so that you never worry about money again for the rest of your life.

8. Take part in the boldest initiative in the history of our business. Prepare to make more money than ever before.

Here are the first two stock picks. Check them out, I think a blind monkey picked these: Dec. 21 Halozyne (HALO) $19.90

Dec. 22 Park Hotels (PK) $29.20

THE NIGHT TRADER IS A TOTAL SCAM. I want my money back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Money Map Press Subscription.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Thank you for taking the time to review Money Map Press. I’m so sorry to hear about your experience with Night Trader.

Our goal is for subscribers to profit from all of our recommendations and it’s upsetting to see the losses you’re mentioning. We would be happy to go over the performance guarantee for this service or any of the previous trades to make sure you were entering our recommendations correctly. We would also gladly switch you into a better performing service, and I’d certainly help you pick a different publication if you’d like. If you have any questions or would like to share more about your experience with our services, feel free to contact me personally.

My best form of communication is through email: mmpresolutions@***.com.

You may also reach me at 1-66*-***-**** Monday through Friday 9 am- 5 pm. Thanks for your time, Paul L.

Money Map Press Reviews