244 views

Tom Gentile’s Fast Fortune Club is nonsense. He claims that he has 10 years of historical records.

With this data, he can predict what the stock will do, 9 times out of 10. That means he can predict a stocks behavior with 90% accuracy. I wish! Over a 90 day period, I placed 37 trades.

Of the 37, 8 turned-out to be winners and no where near what he said they would be. After the initial $39 plus program purchase, I extended to the life time subscription for $300 plus . Result from the 37 trades, I lost another$ 2400. Total 3 month loss was $2,500.

Time to cut & run.

I don't believe this guy is even a real person and if he is he get his millions by scamming people into believing that he has this special way to predict stock moves. I experienced and old saying a fool and his money is soon departed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Money Map Press Fast Fortune Club Subscription.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Money Map Press Cons: Scam lied about refund.

Location: Greenwood Village, Colorado

Comments

I got the same BS from Night Trader.

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to review Money Map Press. I am very sorry to hear about your experience with Fast Fortune Club.

We always want our subscribers to profit from our recommendations and it is upsetting to see the losses you are mentioning. With all trading services, no recommendation is guaranteed, as nothing involving securities is a sure thing. Again, our sincerest apologies for the results you have seen thus far utilizing our program. We value and consider all feedback so we can find ways to improve.

We would be more than happy to review your account and discuss your cancellation options. Please contact me with your account information at your earliest convenience at mmpresolutions@***.com so we can find a satisfactory resolution.

#1620619
@MoneyMapPressResolutions

Money-map's response's to these reviews are very impersonal. However, after reading all the reviews I have decided to cancel all my subscriptions with them.

I already cancelled Nova X but i still have Night Trader and 10 Minute. I also had Rich Dad's Cash Flow which I canceled and was confirmed by an email that is was cancelled from them but yesterday I received another card in the mail stating that I was going to be charged 850 dollars again. I mean.

"what the ****"! I really hope my cards don't get charged.

Money Map Press Reviews