234 views
1.5

I've paid $1995 just for Money Call and am really pissed. Here's why.

I understand the risk and accept the losses but the SHEAR NUMBER OF LOSSES and the EXTENT OF EACH LOSS is just plain sad. Tom said, "Just do exactly what I tell you to do and you'll double your money". I understand there are exceptions - not every trade will double your money or even make money but I don't understand or accept the following: first trade was on 8/27/18 - FIT 21% LOSS; DIA 79% LOSS (Fast Fortune); AVGO ?? LOSS; GE 35% LOSS; JD 100% GAIN (the only gain); LEN 59% LOSS; FIT (never filled even though Tom called it a gain); QQQ 82% LOSS; ORCL 71% LOSS; XOM 63% LOSS; XLP 41% LOSS.

These are all verifiable with the Market and Email date and time stamps That's 451% in losses and one 100% gain in about 6 weeks. He's never going to make his promised 2200% in one year - he's already in the hole net 351%. And the Customer Service sucks!! They either don't know what they're doing or they're rude and just want you off the phone unless they can sell you something.

And they never, not once, returned my emails. Wtf

Product or Service Mentioned: Money Map Press Subscription.

Monetary Loss: $1995.

Money Map Press Cons: False advertising lying re performance 0 response to concerns, Hard core selling, Money calendar.

Location: Costa Mesa, California

Comments

Their focus is volume $2000 to $2500 per customer. The last 7 trades was nothing more loses!

This would make any retired person furious!!! They refused customer satisfaction and any time a company refuses a refund is a rip off wolf of wall street scam. They have no morals even the folks that works for the company. They give you false hope all to get your money.

They ticked Off a lot of folks for nothing is being done about it. Their nothing but con artis!!!

@PissedConsumer1585041

Rather than waiting for "something being done... Provide your records relating to recommendations/actual results/profits claimed by company, as well as anything regarding your subscription/refund refusals to your state's Attorney General's office, as well as your district's U.S.

Attorney's Office. That's what you pay state and Federal income tax for...

I'm in the same boat...I just started and have lost 3 of 3 trades...

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to review Money Map Press. I am very sorry to hear about your experience with Weekly Money Call.

We always want our subscribers to profit from our recommendations and it is upsetting to see the losses you are mentioning. With such a volatile market, you are always welcome to add your own protective stops to any of the trades to limit your potential losses. We would be more than happy to discuss the Weekly Money Call performance guarantee or switch you into a different trading service. I would also like the opportunity to investigate your feedback further in regards to the quality of customer service you received, both via phone and email correspondence.

I assure you this is far from our usual standards. Customer care is our main priority and it is disappointing to hear that we missed the mark. Again, our sincerest apologies for the results you have seen thus far utilizing our program. We value and consider all feedback so we can find ways to improve.

Please reach out to our Resolutions Team at mmpresolutions@***.com at your earliest convenience so we can review your account and find the best possible solution for you!

Kind regards, Paul L. Money Map Press

@MoneyMapPressResolutions

I will reach out to your Resolutions Team to request a refund of $1995. There are so many things wrong with this program and because of that, I don't trust Money Map Press or any of their "Gurus".

That being said, I have no interest in "switching into a different trading service" or doing any future business with MMP. I just want my refund.

Money Map Press Reviews