221 views

I understood that there was an opportunity for FREE review by me and that no CHARGES would be made before I ordered the service.

Got my bank statement with TWO CHARGES OF $99...one for each thing.

I WANT A REFUND OF $198 AND CANCELLATION IMMEDIATELY!

Product or Service Mentioned: Money Map Press Subscription.

Comments

I would be more than happy to provide clarity on the billing structure of this promotion. We allow our subscribers to try the Money Map Report for 30 days at the cost of $5.

Following the first 30 days, you are to be billed $99 to continue the Money Map Report for one year. The promotion you signed up for also includes a complimentary trial to our stock recommendation service, Private Briefing. As it states on the order form, after the complimentary trial period is over, you are to be billed $99 to continue this subscription for a year. Please give our concierge team a call at 1-88*-***-**** if you wish to cancel these publications.

For security reasons we are unable to process any cancellations via email or third-party website. We are available Monday-Friday between the hours of 8 am-5 pm EST.

Money Map Press Reviews