My experience has been a disaster! A $10,000 account is now worth about $3000 since starting last September.

Now Lewis is passing the baton to Gilani because "I owe my fund partners a fiduciary duty to maintain the strong performance they enjoyed over the last decade". What a joke! After every losing trade he advertises "What would you do with $2.8 million? Our elite VIP service recommended 181 triple-digit winners on just their top plays since last year.

Just $2,000 invested in each trade would have added $2.8 million to your net worth. This research typically costs $45,121 per year.

But you can subscribe today for a onetime subscription payment at pennies on the dollar". The SEC ought to investigate him and his firm for false advertising!

Product or Service Mentioned: Money Map Press Zenith Trading Circle Subscription.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

#1620753

Yes I also lost money after paying to join this program. It was never explained why the guy they used to start it up just disappeared after all the hype . Very disappointing as most of the other programs they operate are really good

I lost on 3 out of 4 trades with them. My biggest loss was with SunEdison.

No coherent explanation from MMP followed the loss of the worlds largest solar company, so I'm not sure if investors in clean power were set up to lose with bad advice. I took a chance and chances do fail, but I really regret ever having bothered with this group.